Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tagged!!.. 8 random facts about myself...

The RULES:
1. Post these rules
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves
3. Tags should write a journal/ blog of these facts
4. At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named 5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

Well, Preets has tagged me.... and it was a long time ago... and finally am here..... to ramble 8 random facts about myself...

So...
1. I am a last minute guy! right since childhood - have done everything at the last minute, from studying for exams to filling up critical forms to packing up stuff when the flight is just about to depart in a few hours - even international ones :-D
2. I hate the color pink :-D i dunno why but i zimbbbly hate it..
3. I am afraid of syringes!!!!! I can take a stitch anywhere on my body without flinching, but i can't stand syringes!
4. I love to read Tinkle comics, Archies, and Hardy Boys :-D
5. I love nature - like go out and see new places..... and i love dogs.....
6. I love rains! The best season ever!!
7. I am sometimes very emotional!
8. I give a lot of importance to friends in my life...and i've developed this recent thing for photography :-D i go on clicking.....

Well, i dont want to tag anyone because whoever i know of in the blogging world have already been tagged and those who havent been, i dont wanna disturb them!...

6 comments:

Naj said...

Guess that's y we are friends.. There's a lot in there, we share.

Rock on buddy!!

Unknown said...

wow

i inspired u 2 tk photography as an hobby!


thanx ki jaroorat nahi hai!
tk cr

Unknown said...

Ha Fa on Archies & Tinkle...they rock! :)

David Antony said...

@Naj,
Yeahhh, good to hear that... like minds rock or was it something like that :-D he he...

@UD
yeah, you did inspire me dost :-P

@Kavitha,

Saare.. Ha Fa - twice!!! they really rock :-)

Neeru Iyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neeru Iyer said...

1. I am a last minute guy! right since childhood - have done everything at the last minute, from studying for exams to filling up critical forms to packing up stuff when the flight is just about to depart in a few hours - even international ones :-D
3. I am afraid of syringes!!!!! I can take a stitch anywhere on my body without flinching, but i can't stand syringes!
5. I love nature - like go out and see new places..... and i love dogs.....
6. I love rains! The best season ever!!
7. I am sometimes very emotional!


MY GOD! There must be a law or something against two people sharing SO many characteristics! You and I are SO much alike!:D